By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- Understand what a problem is.
- Understand how to solve a problem.
- Understand different problem solving processes.
Computer, projector, printed handouts, pencils, ear buds.
1. Problem Solving
- What is a problem and how do we solve them?
- Define what a problem is.
- Setting up a need for a strategy.
2. Design Path/Process
- Can we follow a path to help up arrive at a better solution, and faster?
- How do we solve a problem?
3. Multiple Stages
- Finding a problem (unless it is given to you)
- Understanding the problem
- Solving the problem
Finding a problem
Discover to understand the problem
Create to solve the problem